Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning
The dry foam procedure is mostly rather than dry as the name infers, although the content of moisture is so low that it can actually be referred to as dry foam (90% air - 10% liquid). The dry foam machine is equipped with a pressure tank, which you will pour a solution of water and shampoo into. A compressor will work to convert the solution into foam which is then dispensed all over the carpet using a revolving cylindrical brush. The brush will work to comb the foam through the piles of the carpet so that each individual fiber of the carpet is cleaned. To achieve success, you must make sure that the bubbles being produced are of uniformed size so the foam can complete the cleaning process before it is dispersed. Once it has dried, the carpet is then thoroughly vacuumed to remove the dried crystals of dirt that have been left behind. Below, are the steps to the dry foam procedure:
1. First of all, vacuum the carpet and remove all the stains that you possibly can.
2. Mix the dry foam solution according to the directions of the manufacturer.
3. Shampoo the carpet then once it has dried, vacuum the carpet.
4. Depending on the type of carpet you have, groom the pile to speed the drying process.
5. Complete the work by using a furniture leg pad or block to eliminate furniture stains or rust. Advantages The process of dry foam cleaning is capable of covering a lot of area in a very short amount of time. There isn't really any danger involved in saturating the carpet simply because the moisture content is low. This will also help you to minimize the problems that are commonly associated with over wetting. Disadvantages The dry foam method is capable of removing average levels of soil. There is however a possibility of excessive residue and soil build up if the machine you are using has inadequate extraction capabilities. Dry foam is the ideal method of choice if you have older carpet if you want to get your carpet as clean as possible. You can rent a machine at your local department or carpet store if you don't think you'll use it enough to buy it. They don't cost that much to rent, which is great for those who just want to give it a shot and see what happens. Dry foam carpet cleaning isn't that hard to do, as you'll be fine even if you have no experience with these types of machines. The above information will help you greatly, and if you follow it, you shouldn't have any problems. Dry foam can make a carpet look spectacular, as long as you follow the manufacturers directions on mixing the dry foam solution. Once you've finished cleaning your carpet with dry foam, you'll probably find yourself falling in love with the results. PPPPP (word count 481)
Carpet Cleaners Articles
Carpet Cleaners Books